Moonlight Dental Surgery boasts a team of experienced professionals who share a combined passion for providing high quality care to our patients. Other than the quality service we provide, we also make an effort to ensure that the patients are comfortable and fully informed about the procedures required.
We are a team that takes compliance seriously and strive to provide regulation standards, whilst enjoying a wholesome team experience.
We are committed to ensuring our patients always understand their options. Patients trust our dentist and have been visiting us for decades. Our patients are assured that they will be safe and well care for during their treatment with us.
Why should someone work for Moonlight Dental?
- At Moonlight Dental Surgery we understand that we employ people, not robots.
- As a team we support each other with empathy and understanding. We believe in lifting each other up and celebrating in each others success.
- Working together to ensure a happy, wholesome working environment.
What perks do employees receive?
- Annual CPR & AED training
- 2-yearly Infection Prevention Control Training
- 2-yearly Child Protection Training
- 2-yearly Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training
- 2-yearly Safeguarding Adults with Dementia Training
- Annual subscription to Isopharm CPD Training
- Annual GDC registration
- Contributions to your Annual Professional Indemnity Cover
How do Moonlight Dental stand out from competitors?
We believe in the ethos ‘culture eats structure for breakfast’ meaning we see the importance in ensuring our employees are happy. Happy employees, who enjoy their work environment, always provide stronger results.
Where do we see Moonlight Dental in the next 5 years?
We aim to be leading in our area for providing cosmetic orthodontics. We also aim to continue to be the local communities leading provider of NHS dental services.
Read our Employee Reviews